. . . so that she won't use it against you in the future
Why is apologing to a woman in love so important?
THIS BOOK IS AN IN-DEPTH GUIDE TO APOLOGIZING with special attention to the needs of hetero women in love. It delves into the dynamics of a love relationship, including power, leadership, and conversational skills that can make or break an apology.
FAR FROM OFFERING A ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL FORMULA for apologizing, it provides readers with:
• An understanding of the right mindset for apologizing and how to achieve it
• Specific communication techniques that will increase the likelihood of success during an apology
• Leadership and listening skills that will enable a man to steer the focus of the conversation and remain in control while providing opportunities for his woman to say all she needs and wants to say
• An ordered list of women’s preferences regarding what they most want in an apology from their man, according to results of the author’s 2010–11 Men’s Apology Survey
• Several typical apologies, some that work and others that fall short, and ways that men and women may hear them differently
WHAT THIS BOOK DOES MOST UNIQUELY is to put apologizing in the context of the big picture of a relationship. It shows that, over time, a man can use effective apologies strategically to become a stronger leader of the sort that his woman will admire and become more eager to please.
Cover design by Ellie Searl, Publishista.